Medisoft v19 SP1 Hotfix 1
The following issues were recently reported for Medisoft v19 SP1:
- Audit trigger errors appearing during conversion of practice data
- Slowness in Transaction Entry and Claims creation
- The message “You must close the pop-up window” appears when trying to close the Transaction Entry screen
- Reports printing slowly
- ICD-9 codes incorrectly populating the ICD-10 code field in the Diagnosis Entry screen during conversion from releases prior to Medisoft v19
- Users receiving floating pointer errors during printing and during conversion
- Medisoft v19 SP1 Hotfix 1 will address the issues above.
Medisoft v19 SP1 HotfixDownload the 1 Here
After clicking the Medisoft19SP1Hotfix1.exe link, please follow the onscreen instructions.
To view the Release Notes, Click Here.
They are also available on BPS VAR Central at https://mckwiki.mckesson.
Of course, we at Medsoftware Inc. are always here to help. If you have questions, please contact us by using the form on the right side of this page.