Medisoft v19 SP1 Hotfix 1
The following issues were recently reported for Medisoft v19 SP1:
- Audit trigger errors appearing during conversion of practice data
- Slowness in Transaction Entry and Claims creation
- The message “You must close the pop-up window” appears when trying to close the Transaction Entry screen
- Reports printing slowly
- ICD-9 codes incorrectly populating the ICD-10 code field in the Diagnosis Entry screen during conversion from releases prior to Medisoft v19
- Users receiving floating pointer errors during printing and during conversion
- Medisoft v19 SP1 Hotfix 1 will address the issues above.
After clicking the Medisoft19SP1Hotfix1.exe link, please follow the onscreen instructions.
To view the Release Notes, Click Here.
They are also available on BPS VAR Central at https://mckwiki.mckesson.
Of course, we at Medsoftware Inc. are always here to help. If you have questions, please contact us by using the form on the right side of this page.